My boyfriend and I are going to Myanmar for 2 weeks at the end of March.
He is Italian, and does not believe in tipping everyone. I am American, and we tip.
This is always a source of contention on our travels together.
The LP guide said that tipping is not customary. Is this still true?
We would just like to do the right thing.
Please tell me who to tip, and how much to tip.
Any replies will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER I8OO:57O:I233 INSTALLATION CONTACT HP Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 BROTHER PRINTER I8OO:57O:I233 INSTALLATION CONTACT BROTHER Tec*h by 24/7
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 6 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 7 Question re. fees at BOM
- 8 Spa Bangkok
- 9 Internet in SE Asia
- 10 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 11 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 12 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 13 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 14 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 15 need your help with japan itinerary
- 16 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 17 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 18 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 19 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 20 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 21 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 22 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 23 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 24 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 25 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS