Me and a friend plan to spend 2-3 weeks in China around late/mid november this year. We plan to land in Beijing and spend 4-6 days there and then head out and experience the countryside and other things worth seeing. We're also thinking about going to Hangzhou for a couple of days.
What we're wondering is where would you recommend going after Beijing if you want to experience as much of Chinese cultures as possible in our weeks? As we're thinking about going to Hangzhou sometime during our trip it would be beneficial if it's somewhere around Beijing or hangzhou. It might be worth mentioning that we're trying to avoid the cold as far as possible.
All advice appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4tips.com/edge-test-booster/
- 2 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/jacked-alpha-test/
- 3 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 4 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 5 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 6 8 Days in Bali
- 7 two health related questions
- 8 Princess Cruise
- 9 Best day trip from Phuket
- 10 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 11 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 12 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 13 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 14 Kata Beach
- 15 Sulawesi
- 16 meow?
- 17 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 18 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 19 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 20 Phuket
- 21 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 22 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 23 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 24 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 25 Going to France - Should I Learn French?