We're in the early stages of planning a trip to southeast asia. My boyfriends wants to do water sports in Thailand like kayaking and rafting and I want to do more the luxury spa things in Bali. Does anyone have any thoughts on a itinerary that would include both and possible the best places to stop in between? We were planning on about 16-21 days in length.
Thanks and any thoughts are welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 two health related questions
- 2 Japan escorted
- 3 Princess Cruise
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 6 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 7 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 8 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 9 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 10 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 11 Bago or Golden rock
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Bangkok
- 14 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 15 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 16 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 17 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 18 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 19 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 20 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 21 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 22 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 23 Sulawesi
- 24 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 25 8 Days in Bali