I am thinking about taking the China & Yangtze River Cruise with Hong Kong tour using the SmarTours travel company. Has anyone taken this tour with SmarTours? If so, how many people were in your tour group? What is the weather like in November? From what I have read, northern China is very chilly, but I am not sure if it is miserably cold. This would be my first trip to China. I will be traveling solo. I would appreciate any help/insight.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 2 App or website to find place to visit/ entertain in Vietnam
- 3 5 days in Singapore
- 4 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 5 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 8 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 9 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 10 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 11 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 12 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 13 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 14 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 15 Wat Arun
- 16 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 17 Miyajima Island
- 18 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 19 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 20 Vientiane to LP December
- 21 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 22 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 23 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 24 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 25 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?