Which hotel is centrally located to walk to shops, near nightlife and would
be best for a solo traveller?
Also, am I better off in seminyak or kuta?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 2 Question re. fees at BOM
- 3 Spa Bangkok
- 4 Internet in SE Asia
- 5 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 7 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 8 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 9 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 10 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 11 need your help with japan itinerary
- 12 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 15 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 16 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 17 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 18 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 19 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 20 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 21 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 22 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 23 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 24 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 25 Vietnam April 5 - 16