I'm freaking out and I hope you can help me.. My husband and I just found out that we can have 18 days free, so..
We just bought a ticket to Bangkok for the 8th of May 2013!!! I don't know exactly where to go, I just know that we'll get to Bangkok on the 8th and be back through Singapore on the 26th of May.
I keep reading and I wish I have more time to visit, there are so many options!!! But We narrow it to:
1) Bangkok for 4 days
2) Siem Reap for 2-3 days
3) Beach time, for 6 days
4) Singapore for 2-3 days
Can anyone tell me about a beach or an island for the Beach part of the trip? We want something exotic and luxurious for a romantic time.
Is the weather in may to rainy???
Thanks so much!!! I'm in a hurry!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 2 http://healthexpertsupplement.com/vital-force-enduromax/
- 3 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 4 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 5 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 6 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 7 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 10 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 11 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 12 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 13 Sulawesi
- 14 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 15 8 Days in Bali
- 16 two health related questions
- 17 Princess Cruise
- 18 Best day trip from Phuket
- 19 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 20 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 21 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 22 Kata Beach
- 23 meow?
- 24 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 25 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan