I am planning to trip Thailand with my partner in August 2016. Based on my work schedule this is the only time I can get this year.
After some reviews and efforts on web, I found out that August is not a good season to travel. Now I am confused and looking for an experienced suggestion if it really worth going there or not?
I like to see beaches and do some activities like River rafting, snorkeling, diving, treetop adventure, etc.
Looking for your suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1888 : 279 : O246 installations CONTACT CANON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 3 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 4 tinnitus
- 5 Internet in SE Asia
- 6 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 7 6 Days in Thailand
- 8 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 9 Wat Arun
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 9 days in Japan in April
- 12 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 13 Question re. fees at BOM
- 14 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 15 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 16 Spa Bangkok
- 17 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 18 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 19 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 20 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 21 need your help with japan itinerary
- 22 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 23 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 24 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 25 4 DAYS in KERALA...