I am from Delhi, India.
I am planning to go to Thailand for 6days/night for my honeymoon trip in November end (27th Nov).
Phuket is must for me. I am planning to devote one day at least for Bangkok for shopping although this is not must.
So, can anybody please suggest, how many days should I put for phuket and how many for other areas.
Budget Limitation: around 80K INR. Although I would like to hear for the packages upto 1 Lakh in case I am able to increase my budget.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BUFFALO ROUTER Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 BUFFALO Tec*h sup0rt
- 2 Tips for One Week in Japan with Baby
- 3 Bangkok
- 4 Hiking in Sapa
- 5 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 6 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 7 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 10 Japan escorted
- 11 two health related questions
- 12 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 13 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 14 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 15 Princess Cruise
- 16 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 17 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 18 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 19 Bago or Golden rock
- 20 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 21 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 22 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 23 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 24 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 25 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?