Me and 2 mates are going S.E. Asia in a months time and are currently deciding what route to take. We have 27 days and would like to visit either Laos or Cambodia to give us more time thoroughly exploring the places we visit. It's a very difficult decision so I'd love to hear people's views on where to visit and which route to take. We will be starting in bangkok and would like enough time to explore southern thailand as well, so have about 1 - 2 weeks exploring either laos or cambodia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h.☎baba*
- 2 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~888~482:3831 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎.
- 3 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 6 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 7 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 8 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 9 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 10 Sulawesi
- 11 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 12 8 Days in Bali
- 13 two health related questions
- 14 Princess Cruise
- 15 Best day trip from Phuket
- 16 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 17 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 18 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 19 Kata Beach
- 20 meow?
- 21 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 22 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 23 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 24 Phuket
- 25 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS