I am planning on taking my honeymoon in Thailand. We have already purchased or round trip tickets from NY to Bangkok for October 21 -November 2. We want to do 3 cities, Bangkok, Chaing Mai as well as a beach town.
For the beach we are leaning towards Koh Samui but are open to suggestions.
Our thoughts are as follows
22 - Bangkok
23 - Bangkok
24 -Bangkok during the day then take the 6pm train to Chiang Mai
25 - Chiang Mai
26 - Chiang Mai
27 - Chiang Mai
28 Chiang Mai/fly to Koh Samui
29- Koh Samui
30 - Koh Samui
31 - Koh Samui
1 - fly back to Bangkok
2 - Bangkok and leave for Ny at 2 am
Does this sound reasonable to you? Do you have any suggestions on fun things to do in each city? Hotels? We are leaning towards staying at the Shangri-la on the river I'm Bangkok, but need suggestions for other places.
All suggestions are welcome!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA PRINTER 1800:681:7208 CONTACT TOSHIBA Techh care
- 2 Classy Lady In Bangalore Éscórts service 8123770473
- 3 Any food recommendations in Japan for non -seafood eaters?
- 4 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 5 How To Build UP my Toursim Industry in Bali
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 7 Singapore the Most beautiful place.
- 8 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 9 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 10 Kata Beach
- 11 Best day trip from Phuket
- 12 two health related questions
- 13 Sulawesi
- 14 meow?
- 15 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 16 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 17 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 18 Phuket
- 19 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 20 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 21 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 22 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 23 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 24 Princess Cruise
- 25 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18