My fiancé and I are getting married March of next year and are currently looking into honeymoons in Thailand. We would like to visit at least 2 cities while we are there, preferably either Phuket or Koh Samui for some r&r and then Bankok for the culture etc. We are planning for a total of 10-12 nights for 2 cities at the end of March 2013 and we would like a private villa for the 1st part in either Phuket or Samui. Our budget is pretty flexible so 5 star accommodation are within reason as well. Any suggestions regarding hotels, travel etc are most welcome.
Thanks in advance for all your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP Installation\set-up Conatct 1800:681:7208 Hp Printer Tec*h care
- 2 6 Days in Thailand
- 3 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 4 9 days in Japan in April
- 5 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 6 12 days in Cambodia January
- 7 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 9 Internet in SE Asia
- 10 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 14 Question re. fees at BOM
- 15 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 16 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 17 Spa Bangkok
- 18 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 19 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 20 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 21 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 22 need your help with japan itinerary
- 23 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 24 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 25 4 DAYS in KERALA...