Myself and a friend (both female) are visiting Thailand for the first time from 15th November for 6 weeks and I'm wondering if anyone has advice? For example which places are most worth visiting and for how long / the cheapest and most efficient forms of transport / any must-see 'attractions' or hidden gems. Our rough plan (not that we really have one) is to arrive in Bangkok, spend a few days there and then fly on to Chiang Mai where we'll also spend a few days before getting the bus to Chiang Rai. That's all we have so far until 23rd December when we'll be arriving in Koh Phangan and staying for 10 days over Christmas and new year. That will take us to the end of our trip where we'll then go on to Australia for a few months. How does that sound in terms of a rough itinerary, and can anyone recommend a more detailed plan for us? I'll be eternally grateful for any advice received
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~888~482:3831 Password Reset CONTACT Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL
- 2 two health related questions
- 3 Princess Cruise
- 4 Best day trip from Phuket
- 5 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 7 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Kata Beach
- 10 Sulawesi
- 11 meow?
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 14 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 15 Phuket
- 16 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 17 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 18 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 19 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 20 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 21 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 22 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 23 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 24 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 25 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo