I have gained a lot from reading from all the experienced replies in this forum about traveling. Thanks for all the input everyone offers in here!
My husband and I were married in May but waited until the fall to take our honeymoon in Thailand. We arrive 11/5 and stay until 12/13.
We have Bangkok, Chang Mai and Island hopping on the books so far. Everything else we will play by ear. Over all we want to experience the culture as much as we can, have fun and relax. Are there any absolute favorite spots that we should try to visit?
I am a crystal collector and have high hopes for coming home with a few one of a kind pieces, is there a city or location/market that comes to mind for crystal shopping?
Lastly, I have quite a bit of dental work that needs to be done. Is there a great benefit to havning my dental work done in Bangkok over here in California?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 TRAVELLING DOCUMENTS.
- 2 need your help with japan itinerary
- 3 5 weeks in Rajasthan
- 4 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 5 Laurus Travel
- 6 The Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Traditional Wear For Womens
- 7 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 11 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 13 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 14 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 15 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 16 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 17 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 18 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 19 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 20 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 21 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 22 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 23 Wat Arun
- 24 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 25 Miyajima Island