My wife and I are heading to SE Asia next May for two weeks and we need help!
Goals; 1- Beach for at least 4 days. 2- Angkor Wat 3- Day with elephants.
Plan as of now (please give advise on hotels/hostels, if this plan is awful & you have better ideas etc)
Start with 2 days in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Spend a day exploring and a day with Elephants
Next spend 2-3 days at Angkor Wat
End with an overnight cruise in Ha Long Bay and the last days at a beach in Northern Vietnam.
1-will it be too cold in May to go sunbathing/enjoy the water in N. Vietnam? What are some good beach/island hotels in Ha Long Bay?
2- Mid-range $100 or so a night hotels near Angkor Wat?
Thank you so much for your insight!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 3 Resort in Vietnam
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 6 Bago or Golden rock
- 7 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Bangkok
- 10 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 11 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 12 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 13 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 14 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 15 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 16 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 17 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 18 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 19 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 20 Sulawesi
- 21 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 22 8 Days in Bali
- 23 two health related questions
- 24 Princess Cruise
- 25 Best day trip from Phuket