A few days ago I wrote about a possible trip to Vietnam. After your comments we have decided to go to Thailand, Laos and Cambodia.We have 17 days exclusive of travel . We were thinking about this rough itinerary:
5 nights Bangkok
3 nights Chang Mai
3 nights Luang Prabang
3 nights Siem Reap
3 nights Ko Samai or Ko Tao
Flying home, nyc, from Bangkok late at night like 12:30am and flying from Ko Samai or Ko Tao earlier that day.
Do you all think this is doable? We will be flying between all of our destinations. Any suggestions about airlines or hotels or beaches is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 3 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 4 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 5 Vientiane to LP December
- 6 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 10 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 13 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 14 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 15 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 16 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 17 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 18 5 days in Singapore
- 19 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 20 Shanghai in January
- 21 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 22 Myanmar tour companies
- 23 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 24 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 25 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report