I am leaving in a week for Thailand (18 days). I already have the Hep A and B and Tetanus and Typhoid . My doctor suggested even Polio so I got a boost. I am taking insect repellent with me and my doctor prescribed Cipro (antibiotic) and Malaria pills. Malarone. I am in my early 60 and I feel that I may not need it.
My group will be in Bankok and in Khao Yai national park for hiking jungle trek for a day and half, then Chiang Mai ,Wat Doi Suthep and Elephant Sanctuary and another one day jungle trek in Chiang Mai. Then to beaches in Koh Lanta and then to Krabi and then Ayutthaya
do I need the Malaria pills for these places ?
Thank You in Advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT EPSON Techh care
- 2 12 days in Cambodia January
- 3 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 4 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 5 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 6 Internet in SE Asia
- 7 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 8 6 Days in Thailand
- 9 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 10 Wat Arun
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 9 days in Japan in April
- 13 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 14 Question re. fees at BOM
- 15 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 16 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 17 Spa Bangkok
- 18 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 19 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 20 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 21 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 22 need your help with japan itinerary
- 23 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 24 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 25 4 DAYS in KERALA...