Pulling all of my info together...
I would like to get a SIM for my Motorola Android phone. That worked so well in Paris - I was able to use data extensively without racking up huge bills.
Any recommendations for buying a SIM card in Thailand? I am more interested in data than phone calls, although texting and phone calls would be good too - but data is the most important thing.
Also re; a driving map of the Mae Hong Son loop - any suggestions for where to buy one, and, the best kind to buy?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Memphis vs SMU
- 2 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 3 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 4 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 7 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 8 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 11 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 12 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 13 Vientiane to LP December
- 14 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 15 5 days in Singapore
- 16 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 17 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 18 Shanghai in January
- 19 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 20 Myanmar tour companies
- 21 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 22 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 23 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 24 Advice On 15 Day Trip To Taiwan, Vietnam & Laos?
- 25 We did it! -4 weeks of independent travel in China - a detailed report