I need to be in Thailand from the 24th of October to the 23rd of November - 30 nights, I had banked on it being ok to leave on the 23rd of November but re-counting the days again I see that the 23rd of November would bring me into my 31st day in Thailand as my 30 days ends on the 22nd....would that be within line with the 30 day on arrival visa that I will have? In other words, is it ok to stay the full 30 days in Thailand and the next day leave or do I have to leave on the 30th day?? Sorry for the possibly complicated description....I have half of my return journey to leave Thailand on the 23rd bought and have got a shock on thinking that maybe I should have my return flight for the 22nd and not the 23rd. Thanks for any help on this. By the way, is it actually possible to extend this type of visa by 7 days, I thought I read something somewhere about that? Thanks again for any advice on this.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 NEED A FLIGHT VOLUNTEER
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 3 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 4 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 7 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 8 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 9 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 10 Wat Arun
- 11 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 12 Miyajima Island
- 13 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 14 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 15 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 16 Vientiane to LP December
- 17 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 18 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 19 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 20 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 21 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 22 5 days in Singapore
- 23 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 24 Shanghai in January
- 25 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do