I was reading an article about Shanghai and it mentioned that going to an authentic tea ceremony was really worth it and that it would cost about $30-$50 for two. That seems like a lot of money for tea.
I'm not talking about the scams where students who want to practice English take you to an exorbitant tearoom. The one referred to in the article was the Go Yuan Antique Tea House.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt 24\7
- 2 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 3 6 Days in Thailand
- 4 9 days in Japan in April
- 5 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 6 12 days in Cambodia January
- 7 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 9 Internet in SE Asia
- 10 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 14 Question re. fees at BOM
- 15 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 16 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 17 Spa Bangkok
- 18 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 19 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 20 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 21 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 22 need your help with japan itinerary
- 23 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 24 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 25 4 DAYS in KERALA...