We are planning a trip to Tbilisi for 4 days in the 2nd week of Sept this year. 2 Days we have planned to stay in Tbilisi and 2 days full day trips . We are mainly interested in scenic beautiful places.
Tbilisi for 2 days - Just wanted to get a feedback what all to see in Tbilisi ?Please suggest a 2 day itinerary for this city . How do generally people see this city ? By walk or we need to hire a cab ? Also suggest some good restaurants for local food. (We don't love wine much)
Days trips - As per my research most popular day trips are - Kazbegi region & Mtskheta. Any other Beautiful place which we should consider which can be done as day trips from Tbilisi ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/apexatropin/
- 2 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 6 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 7 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 8 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 9 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 10 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 13 Miyajima Island
- 14 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 15 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 16 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 17 Vientiane to LP December
- 18 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 19 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 20 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 21 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 22 5 days in Singapore
- 23 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 24 Shanghai in January
- 25 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do