My family (with 2 kids - 3yo and 1yo) is traveling to Taipei this month-end for 5 days, and we will be staying near Zhongshan area. So far, I have shortlisted the below attractions/sites :
Chang Kai Shek Memorial hall
Shilin night market
Ningxia night market
Would someone be kind enough to advise :
- Which ones from the above list we can group together in one day
- Any other attractions that we must visit as its our 1st time in Taipei
- Any kid-friendly places to bring my children?
Lastly, apart from Din Tai Fung, any recommended restos frequented by locals when craving for dumplings and beef noodles?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password reset Contact 1888~482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 VERIZON EMAIL1:844:3O7:279O pASSWORD RESET CONTACT VERIZON Tec*h24/7
- 3 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 4 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 5 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 6 Tips for One Week in Japan with Baby
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Hiking in Sapa
- 9 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 10 Japan escorted
- 11 two health related questions
- 12 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 13 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 14 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 15 Princess Cruise
- 16 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 17 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 18 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 19 Bago or Golden rock
- 20 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 21 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 22 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 23 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 24 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 25 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?