We will be spending New Year in Taipei from Jan 2 – Jan 7, 2011 and need some help on the following:
1. We want to spend the first 2 nights in Taipei and the last night, any suggestion to centrally located Hotel, The Four Points offer the best Cash & Point at this time. How easy to take a cab in downtown Taipei?
2. 2 days & 1 night in Alishan. Will it be too cold for any activities in the Mountains? Sunset & sunrise and taking lots of pictures.
3. 1 day & 1 night in Sun Moon Lake. How easy or difficult to travel between SM Lake and Alishan ?
4. Do I need to sign up with a tour or we can do it on our own. We normally like to make all our travel plans however will open to get a tour package for item #2 & #3. Where can I find tour package? Should I wait until we get to Taipei?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 2 Miyajima Island
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 5 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 6 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 7 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 8 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 9 Vientiane to LP December
- 10 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 11 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 12 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 13 Wat Arun
- 14 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 15 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 16 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 17 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 18 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 19 5 days in Singapore
- 20 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 21 Shanghai in January
- 22 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 23 Myanmar tour companies
- 24 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 25 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka