We are heading on Honeymoon in Feb 2016 to Koh Lak and Phuket. At one point we hope to stay in Ayara Hill-Tops which is on Surin Beach. We have been alarmed at posts regarding rubbish and sewerage drains near Surin Beach specifically. Has anyone been and have advice if they feel Surin Beach remains a good relatively clean destination? My fiancee loves to swim in the sea so having clean sea-water is a definite wantWe hope to stay in JW Marriott on Koh Lak for the end of our trip. We love scenic tranquil locations - but with a little atmosphere and options for dining/drinks out about the area . Many thanks! - Emma (Ireland)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL MAIL I855:570:1233 Installation AOL CONTACT 24/7
- 2 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 3 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 6 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 7 Internet in SE Asia
- 8 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 9 need your help with japan itinerary
- 10 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 11 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 14 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 15 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 16 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 17 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 18 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 19 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 20 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 21 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 22 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 23 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 24 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 25 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...