Our first full day in HK is a Sunday in mid-Nov., and it seems like everything I want to do that day is best avoided on Sundays (e.g.. tram to Peak (too crowded), walking around Central (too crowded with Filipino's enjoying day off), bus to Stanley (won't get on due to crowds), day trip to Macau (avoid weekends)....Ngong Ping cable car to Big Buddha (lines too long on weekends)....so, what's a tourist to do?
I'm thinking of visiting the Chi Lin Nunnery...or maybe go up the Mid-Levels escalators.
If we went to the Peak early (like 8am) would that be OK?
All suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 2 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 5 Bago or Golden rock
- 6 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Bangkok
- 9 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 10 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 11 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 12 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 13 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 14 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 15 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 16 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 17 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 18 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 19 Sulawesi
- 20 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 21 8 Days in Bali
- 22 two health related questions
- 23 Princess Cruise
- 24 Best day trip from Phuket
- 25 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)