My wife and I will be visiting Taiwan in November.
I have been examining maps. Does anyone know the most efficient way to get from Sun Moon Lake to Alishan?
I know we can go from Sun Moon to Taichung to Chiayi to Alishan but there seems to be a major road linking Sun Moon to Alishan. Would this be quicker?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 2 21 Days in Sri Lanka - need some contacts and pointers
- 3 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 4 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 5 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 6 Sulawesi
- 7 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 8 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 9 8 Days in Bali
- 10 two health related questions
- 11 Princess Cruise
- 12 Best day trip from Phuket
- 13 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 14 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 15 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 16 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 17 Kata Beach
- 18 meow?
- 19 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 20 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 21 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 22 Phuket
- 23 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 24 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 25 Going to France - Should I Learn French?