I currently live and work in South Korea. I am looking to plan a 12 day trip this summer(July/August) to Tibet and Nepal and possibly Bhutan. I want to start the trip from Tibet and exit out of Nepal back to South Korea. Any suggestions and advise on how to plan and execute this trip would be greatly appreciated. For any of you who've visited Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan prior any suggestions on travel/tour agents would be a plus. Please leave your suggestions. Thanks in advance to all
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 2 Celejor Cake Shop | Celejor Personalize Cake Shop | Designer Birthday Cake
- 3 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 4 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 5 La crema Psoridex funziona? Leggi la recensione e l'esperienza di chi ...
- 6 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 7 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 8 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 9 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 10 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 11 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 12 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 13 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 14 Sulawesi
- 15 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 16 8 Days in Bali
- 17 two health related questions
- 18 Princess Cruise
- 19 Best day trip from Phuket
- 20 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 21 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 22 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 23 Kata Beach
- 24 meow?
- 25 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
Suggestions on Planning a Trip to Tibet, Nepal and maybe Bhutan