I am thinking about going to Japan (Tokyo) for a short 8 day trip come february. I've travelled to Japan one time before, in November 2011.
Having looked at some of the suggested itineraries online, they point me to places I've been before. My last trip was Tokyo-Nikko-Takayama, Kanazawa-Kyoto-Mt. Koya-Osaka-Hiroshima-Miyajima-Nagasaki-Fukuoka.
I would be landing in Tokyo, and plan to visit Mt. Fuji this time. I was hoping I could get some advice or tips on other places to go to.
Should I stay around Tokyo, visit Yokohama and Hakone perhaps, or does anybody have other suggestions? What trip should I make with 8 days, considering the places I have visited before?
Thanks for any answers and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP Printer 1800:681:7208 Installation CONTACT Hp Tec*h by 24/7d
- 2 Best Tour Guide in India!
- 3 Best Escorts Service in Chennai
- 4 Made Pure Skin
- 5 Vietnam in June end: Sapa vs Hanoi / ha long bay
- 6 Honeymoon - Malaysia and Bali
- 7 Spa Bangkok
- 8 Mini Amazon Forest- Taman Negara- Pahang
- 9 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 10 Internet in SE Asia
- 11 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 12 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 13 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 14 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 15 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 16 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 17 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 18 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 19 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 20 need your help with japan itinerary
- 21 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 22 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 23 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 24 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 25 Hotel in Vang Vieng