In two weeks I will be travelling to Beijing to study Chinese at Beijing International Studies University （北京第二外国语大学；Beijing #2 Foreign Studies University）and will be staying there for about 10 months (August through June). As I have never been to Beijing before (I have only been to Suzhou and Qingdao) I know that it'll be pretty different, but I'm curious as to what Chaoyang will be like, especially as I'll be a liuxuesheng there.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 weeks in Rajasthan
- 2 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 3 Laurus Travel
- 4 The Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Traditional Wear For Womens
- 5 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 9 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 10 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 11 need your help with japan itinerary
- 12 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 13 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 14 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 15 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 16 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 17 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 18 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 19 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 20 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 21 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 22 Wat Arun
- 23 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 24 Miyajima Island
- 25 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?