in our visit to Pukhet we would like to take a day trip (at least) to phang bga.
i thought of staying there, right after landing in pukhet airport.
are there tours to the bay with kanoe from phnag nga itself?
any place recommended to stay there?
is it a good idea at all ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800: 681: 7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 3 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 4 Internet in SE Asia
- 5 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 6 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 7 need your help with japan itinerary
- 8 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 11 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 12 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 13 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 14 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 15 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 16 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 17 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 18 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 19 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 20 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 21 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 22 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 23 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 24 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 25 Trip to India Feb 1-18