Has anyone experienced the awful service, terrible staff, poor food and dirty rooms with phones curtains and light systems that dont work.
A 1 star hotel charging 5 star rates !!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://realcoloncleansingworks.com/follimen/
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 3 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 6 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 7 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 8 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 9 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 10 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 11 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 12 Wat Arun
- 13 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 14 Miyajima Island
- 15 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 16 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 17 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 18 Vientiane to LP December
- 19 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 20 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 21 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 22 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 23 5 days in Singapore
- 24 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 25 Shanghai in January