We are looking at planning a holiday (10-14 days) to Sri Lanka in June. I know it is monsoon season at that time, but from reading different sites etc it suggests that is mainly the South/West of the island.
Does that mean staying near the Tea Country, and/or Aragum Bay/Yala would be ok?
This will be our first wedding anniversary & we want this to be a special trip.
Our budget for accommodation & meals is £2000 for the trip. Some hotels are all-in, some are b&b, we don't have a preference as to which type we stay in & we would be looking at staying in 2 hotels, one by the beach and maybe one in the Tea Country.
Is this budget realistic & can anyone suggest any hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 2 Resort in Vietnam
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 5 Bago or Golden rock
- 6 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Bangkok
- 9 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 10 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 11 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 12 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 13 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 14 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 15 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 16 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 17 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 18 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 19 Sulawesi
- 20 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 21 8 Days in Bali
- 22 two health related questions
- 23 Princess Cruise
- 24 Best day trip from Phuket
- 25 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)