My friend and I will be going to Sri Lanka to visit another friend for a couple of weeks. We are all mid 20's and pretty active. It is likely to be July time, so accounting for the weather in regions at this time, I have come up with this itinerary since we will all need to take time off well in advance and he needs to know how many days and where he can join us to..
1 ARRIVE COLOMBO
3 COLOMBO- HATTON (ADAM’S PEAK)
4 HATTON- ELLA
6 ELLA- KANDY
9 KANDY- DAMBULLA- SIGIRIYA
10 SIGIRIYA-TRINCOMALEE (NILAVELI)
14 NILAVELI- COLOMBO
15 DEPART COLOMBO
My friend lives in Colombo so we will spend a couple of days there to start. We are keen to relax the last few days beachside in a quiet picturesque spot which is why I have chosen Nilaveli.
Let me know if the above itinerary is missing anything glaring or if anything should be substituted? Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 DON $ WEBROOT 1800~681:7208 Installation Contact AVG Tec*h sup0rt 24by7VS
- 2 21 Days in Sri Lanka - need some contacts and pointers
- 3 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 4 VPN Suggestions / reviews
- 5 Resort in Vietnam
- 6 Mekong delta bike tour
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 9 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 10 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 11 Bago or Golden rock
- 12 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Bangkok
- 15 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 16 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 17 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 18 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 19 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 20 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 21 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 22 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 23 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 24 Sulawesi
- 25 Racism danger in Cambodia?