I have been reading this Fodor's sight for a couple of weeks and I find it very helpful and especially interesting...
I am planning to travel in march and spend a couple of months in Tokyo and more...have been there in the 60's and now that I have the time, I am looking forward to experience the life style, may be take a class or 2 and do some local traveling...
I was told that Sakuro house is a residence that would be reasonably priced..clean etc...
did anyone hear about this place?.. and if so, what would be the better location..they seem to have a big choice ...would welcome your suggestions about my upcoming trip..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 aol 1800: 681:7208 password reset CONTACT aol Tec*h care
- 2 6 Days in Thailand
- 3 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 4 9 days in Japan in April
- 5 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 6 12 days in Cambodia January
- 7 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 9 Internet in SE Asia
- 10 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 14 Question re. fees at BOM
- 15 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 16 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 17 Spa Bangkok
- 18 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 19 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 20 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 21 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 22 need your help with japan itinerary
- 23 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 24 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 25 4 DAYS in KERALA...