Spa at Bali

Feb 9th, 2004, 11:29 PM
Original Poster

Spa at Bali

I'm staying at the Ritz Carlton with my wife for 2 nights and am interested in going to a spa in the Jimbaran/Kuta/Legian area. We want something nice, but probably not as expensive as the ones offered at the Ritz Carlton or Four Seasons. Any suggestion?
Feb 10th, 2004, 01:11 AM

There is a website called spafinders.com which has information about various day spas and resort spas around the world. I found one in Denpassar. I don't know this spa, but have generally been pleased with spas I found listed on spafinder:

Prana Spa and Villas
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
http://www.pranaspaandvillas.com

IMO, your best bet in terms of reliability and level of service are probably in hotels. Check the prices at the Ritz and Four Seasons, they may not be as much as you think.
You might try the Bali Hyatt, which has a spa, and may be a bit cheaper. The Grand Hyatt offers massages but does not have a full spa as far as I know.

Feb 10th, 2004, 02:25 AM

There is a GREAT basic spa on Seminyak road for massages only called Jari Menari. U will get your massage with sun light from the open courtyard and the sound of a founatin. Highly recommended, spotlessly clean and very reasonable compared to the Thalasso at the Ritz. I had a massage at both and found the jari menari one almost as good as Thalasso for a frcation of the price.
Feb 10th, 2004, 05:09 PM

Ask the Bali experts......
www.balitravelforum.com and www.baliforum.com

Search this Thread