A lot of the websites I have trawled through seem to have a lot of outdated information on the cheapest way to fly between countries in SE Asia. Various air passes are mentioned but many have either stopped or seem hard to find information about. I was hoping people here would be able to point me in the correct direction or know an answer.
So if I wanted to travel this summer in SE Asia and stop at lets say Bangkok, Hanoi, Kuala Lumpar, Tokyo, Shanghai and Hong Kong what would be the most affordable way to do it?
Please point me in a different direction on this site if I have posted in the wrong forum.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BROTHER Printer 1800:681:7208 Installation CONTACT Brother Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 5 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 6 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 7 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 8 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 10 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 13 Miyajima Island
- 14 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 15 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 16 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 17 Vientiane to LP December
- 18 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 19 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 20 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 21 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 22 5 days in Singapore
- 23 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 24 Shanghai in January
- 25 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
Some tips on the best flight passes for 3 months in SE Asia