I'm hoping some recent experiences can give me a more up to date and accurate depiction of female solo travel to Thailand and Bali, I've looked through a lot of threads and most are dated 2010-2011ish. I'm a 27 year old solo female traveler from Canada, and I am looking to travel to SEA for the first time in April for 18 days. I'm looking at both Thailand and Bali, and am wondering which one is currently safest for females by themselves? I want to be able to go to the beaches, temples, etc.
Thanks! Any input you can provide would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 two health related questions
- 2 8 Days in Bali
- 3 Princess Cruise
- 4 Best day trip from Phuket
- 5 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 7 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Kata Beach
- 10 Sulawesi
- 11 meow?
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 14 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 15 Phuket
- 16 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 17 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 18 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 19 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 20 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 21 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 22 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 23 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 24 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 25 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo