My one limitation is that I do want to stay at a Marriott property for three nights.
1) How much of a hassle is the transportation to the resorts? Hua Hin sounds good (a train ride maybe interesting) but when compared to Phuket... Please advice.
2) How far away from the hotel do I have to go to go snorkeling? Are National Parks a good place to go snorkeling? Do they have catamarans or similar boats like in many other beach resorts?
3) Do they rent underwater cameras? This is not a limiting factor, but it is fun to film underwater, even with a little puny camera!
P.S. I have been to the Caribbean, Red Sea, Great Barrier, so I do want a good snorkeling site.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 need your help with japan itinerary
- 2 5 weeks in Rajasthan
- 3 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 4 Laurus Travel
- 5 The Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Traditional Wear For Womens
- 6 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 10 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 12 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 13 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 14 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 15 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 16 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 17 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 18 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 19 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 20 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 21 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 22 Wat Arun
- 23 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 24 Miyajima Island
- 25 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?