Im attending a conference in Phnom Pehn in March 2016 (Second Week) and after the conference, me along with my wife and another couple wish to see Cambodia & Vietnam.
We have about 5 to 6 days with us and would like to explore Cambodia & Vietnam. Can someone please suggest a good itinerary so that we can cover all the main sights OR atleast the important sights.
We love to explore the local culture and cuisine and also are history enthusiasts, so Angkor Wat is on our Must do list.
I would be grateful for some good suggestions as well as food and accommodation options. Would like to book early to avail good prices.
Thanks & Regards,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 2 Experience in Armenia
- 3 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 4 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 7 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 8 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 9 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 10 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 11 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 13 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 14 Wat Arun
- 15 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 16 Miyajima Island
- 17 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 18 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 19 Vientiane to LP December
- 20 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 21 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 22 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 23 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 24 5 days in Singapore
- 25 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?