Mid-March 2015, We're taking a 2 week cruise that leaves from Singapore and ends up in India (Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Phuket, Myanmar (2 nights), Cochin (Kerala), Mangalore & Mumbai)
and I'd like to tack on something easy before we leave. I've never been to Singapore, but to my ignorant mind, I'm thinking 3 nights/2 days there might be enough. (Let me know if I'm wrong)
I'd like to go to a beautiful tropical island, as I was really hoping to add the Maldives at the end of the trip, but it's too complicated….and we need to see more of India, as well.
So, I was considering Langkawi….or Borneo (Malaysia part)….or some other island not too difficult to get to.
Originally, I was thinking Koh Samui, but with the current trouble in Thailand, I'm not inclined to go there. I'd love to hear your suggestions….should we just stay in Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://testosteronesboosterweb.com/test-troxin/
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 9 days in Japan in April
- 4 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 5 Kyushu Olle Course Trail Resource
- 6 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 7 (Short) side trips from Singapore
- 8 6 Days in Thailand
- 9 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 10 12 days in Cambodia January
- 11 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 13 Internet in SE Asia
- 14 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 15 Wat Arun
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 Question re. fees at BOM
- 18 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 19 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 20 Spa Bangkok
- 21 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 22 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 23 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 24 need your help with japan itinerary
- 25 Hotel in Vang Vieng