i need some good advice. travelling to singapore, vietnam,and thailand in month of january for business purpose. As this is my first visit to these countries, i need to know how to plan my visit.....with respect to air travel/fare and connection from my starting point...
1) can somebody tell me which country should i visit first and which country should i visit last..... i m travelling from mumbai.India.
i hv to stay around 2 days in each country..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 शिकार KODAK PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT KODAK Techh care S/P
- 2 skype Supp0rt Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Hiking in Sapa
- 5 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 6 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 7 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 8 Japan escorted
- 9 two health related questions
- 10 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 11 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Princess Cruise
- 14 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 15 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 16 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 17 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 18 Bago or Golden rock
- 19 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 20 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 21 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 22 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 23 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 24 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 25 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo