We are planning to take the express bus from Singapore to Malaysia (Maracca, KL). Will take the earlist bus from SIN to Malaysia.
December 7th - Earliest bus from SIN to KL.
Will spend the rest of the day in KL
December 8th. - Full day KL
December 9th - Earliest bus from KL to Maracca.
Will spend day in Maracca and leave for SIN.
Does this order sound okay? So we will have 1.5 day in KL and 1 day in Malacca.
I will be reaching SIN on December 5th i.e. 2 days before departure - Do I need to buy the bus tickets in advance or can I buy them when I reach SIN? Besides aeroline, do you recommend any other bus companies?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Patriots vs Steelers
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 4 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 5 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 two health related questions
- 8 Japan escorted
- 9 Princess Cruise
- 10 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 11 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 12 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 13 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 14 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 15 Bago or Golden rock
- 16 Bangkok
- 17 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 18 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 19 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 20 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 21 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 22 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 23 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 24 Sulawesi
- 25 Racism danger in Cambodia?