My tips for Singapore would be,
- Drink the papaya soya milk drink at the Mr. Bean stores.
- Go to a Hawker Centre away from Orchard Road at least once to eat. If you see a stall with a queue of Singaporeans noticebly longer than any other stall, then eat there. Some of the local stall owners are almost celebrities!
- try the Roti Prata and Tea Tarik
- Forget the shopping, just eat.
here are some photos to get u going
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://refollium.in/testo-ultra/
- 2 http://refollium.in/
- 3 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 4 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 5 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 7 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 8 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 9 Internet in SE Asia
- 10 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 11 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 12 need your help with japan itinerary
- 13 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 14 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 15 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 16 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 17 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 18 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 19 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 20 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 21 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 22 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 23 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 24 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 25 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS