My daughter and I are going to fly from Brisbane to Beijing via Singapore on 10th April 2014. We have booked our airtickets seperately. We were going to add a Stopover Holiday package to my existing (unused) air ticket.
However, I couldn't book a hotel with a twin share option on the website.
I emailed sia_[email protected], but I have had no reply.
I then contacted 131011 which was a waste of time.
I then contacted 2 9350 0203. The lady who answered this enquiry asked me to ring 65643888221 which was located in Singapore. Anyway, I followed her instructions, but this call simply rang out and no one answered my call.
Can anyone give me any suggestions? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 2 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 6 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 8 need your help with japan itinerary
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 11 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 12 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 13 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 14 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 15 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 16 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 17 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 18 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 19 Wat Arun
- 20 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 21 Miyajima Island
- 22 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 23 Vientiane to LP December
- 24 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 25 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December