I have about 6 hours to spend in Singapore starting from Harbor front. Any suggestion regarding places to see and mode of transportation to go around Singapore.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER I8OO:57O:I233 INSTALLATION CONTACT HP Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 BROTHER PRINTER I8OO:57O:I233 INSTALLATION CONTACT BROTHER Tec*h by 24/7
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 6 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 7 Question re. fees at BOM
- 8 Spa Bangkok
- 9 Internet in SE Asia
- 10 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 11 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 12 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 13 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 14 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 15 need your help with japan itinerary
- 16 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 17 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 18 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 19 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 20 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 21 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 22 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 23 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 24 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 25 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS