Not for me!!!
A friend of ours is going to Singapore on a 12 month contract - his tastes run to roast beef, mashed potatoes, other sliced meat, other potatoes, etc (yes, it is a tragedy).
His going away party is this weekend and I want to compile a list of restaurants for him - partly as a joke as he knows how much we love local restaurants (I will include restaurants for when we come to visit!) but also it will be very helpful for him.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL Contact ☎ 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL. By ☎Setup*
- 2 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 5 Bago or Golden rock
- 6 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Bangkok
- 9 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 10 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 11 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 12 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 13 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 14 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 15 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 16 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 17 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 18 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 19 Sulawesi
- 20 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 21 8 Days in Bali
- 22 two health related questions
- 23 Princess Cruise
- 24 Best day trip from Phuket
- 25 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
Singapore Resto Guide - looking for good English/Western Cuisine (sadly)
Not for me!!!