As wonderfully good fortune has it, we will find ourselves in Singapore in March 2018. I confess that I have not done much research yet, but I would like some advice and suggestions from those who have visited as I tackle this holiday planning. Our focus is mostly on daytime activities, not at all on nightlife.
1. How many full days did you find you needed to experience Singapore? We are coming from Europe and will have a 6-hour time change to factor into the equation. I am thinking 3?
2. On one of the evenings we will need a driver to the Singapore American School and return. Can anyone recommend a service?
3. *Should* we add days to visit Kuala Lumpur (perhaps open jaw)? Would KL feel too similar?
And finally, for now,
4. Any firsthand recommendations for private food tours in Singapore?
In advance, thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 2 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 3 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 9 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 10 Wat Arun
- 11 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 12 Miyajima Island
- 13 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 14 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 15 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 16 Vientiane to LP December
- 17 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 18 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 19 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 20 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 21 5 days in Singapore
- 22 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 23 Shanghai in January
- 24 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 25 Myanmar tour companies