we are a family of 4, the minions are age 7 and 8. we will be arriving in singapore in August, stepping off after an almost 20 hours flight time in the early evening. we will be flying out of singapore the next morning on a short haul flight.
so i am looking at accommodation, i looked at the snooze lounge,transit hotels, etc, they seem to charge per person which is a bit steep for 4 people. how hard is it to get one of those free leather chairs at the airport? should i still splurge for a hotel? i was looking at the crown plaza at the airport. is that attached to the airport. any other suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://musclebuildingbuy.com/male-peak-ultra/
- 2 Does anybody hear Saigon Free Day Tours?
- 3 Hiking in Sapa
- 4 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 5 Japan escorted
- 6 two health related questions
- 7 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 10 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Princess Cruise
- 13 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 14 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 15 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 16 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 17 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 18 Bago or Golden rock
- 19 Bangkok
- 20 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 21 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 22 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 23 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 24 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 25 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?