Had been planning to dive the Similian Islands in Jan 2013, I get the feeling from lots of research that the diving is not as good as before as the coral has been damaged, Also very difficult to pick an operator- at this stage tempted to do day trips from Krabi, Phuket- to Ko Phi Phi etc- will be disappointed not to do Liveonboard as planned but rather skip it if we are going to be disappointed with the diving
any advice --Please
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 2 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 3 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 4 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 5 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 6 Vientiane to LP December
- 7 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 11 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 12 Wat Arun
- 13 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 14 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 15 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 16 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 17 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 18 5 days in Singapore
- 19 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 20 Shanghai in January
- 21 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 22 Myanmar tour companies
- 23 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 24 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 25 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report