My wife and I are going to Siem Reap in December for 3 nights. We've sorted out our visit to Angkor with an English speaking tour guide for our first full day. On the second day, we were thinking of exploring Siem Reap.
Question: Is there anything that you would recommend that we book in advance? Does it make sense to have an English speaking tour guide to explore Siem Reap? Are there any recommended half-day bike tours?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP Printer 1800:681:7208 reIn$tallatiOn CONTACT Hp Tec
- 2 Best Tour Guide in India!
- 3 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 4 Question re. fees at BOM
- 5 Best Escorts Service in Chennai
- 6 Made Pure Skin
- 7 Vietnam in June end: Sapa vs Hanoi / ha long bay
- 8 Honeymoon - Malaysia and Bali
- 9 Spa Bangkok
- 10 Mini Amazon Forest- Taman Negara- Pahang
- 11 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 12 Internet in SE Asia
- 13 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 14 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 15 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 16 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 17 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 18 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 19 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 20 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 21 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 22 need your help with japan itinerary
- 23 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 24 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 25 Best guidebooks for SE Asia