Just would like to share with you an amazing place to visit in Bali.
Located on the East side of the Island, you can stop by on your way up North (Amed for example) and those looking for having a peaceful and relaxing time won't be disappointed.
The place is a perfect mix of mountains, rivers and rice fields. The hotels & guesthouses are all very charming and not too expensive (for now...).
If you find the right hotel, you will have a "bungalow" in the middle of these rice fields. And as the rainy season is about to start, then it's the perfect place to be as the rain matches perfectly with the landscapes and makes the atmosphere even cozier and enjoyable.
The setting is beautiful, the people are genuinely nice and helpful (that tends to disappear in more touristic parts of the island)!
Since the first time i discovered it, it became one of my mandatory stops when travelling around the island of gods!
Have a look and enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 2 Kata Beach
- 3 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Best day trip from Phuket
- 6 two health related questions
- 7 Sulawesi
- 8 meow?
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 11 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 12 Phuket
- 13 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 14 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 15 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 16 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 17 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 18 Princess Cruise
- 19 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 20 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 21 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 22 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 23 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 24 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 25 Anyone Else here Stuck at Bali DPS ?